CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm still here...

Wow. My blog is still here. Just as I left it. No one blogged on it for me while I was away. We're all okay as you all have found out by now. We appreciate the concern. Since Jan 1 we've had 2 stomach viruses, one back out for 3 days, 1 cold, 3 head viruses, 2 other flu-like viruses, and 3 cases of strep throat. I guess that's where we've been. Yep, we've had ONE WEEK where no one sick this whole year! Can you believe it????

And SOMEWHERE in between all that we've been trying to get school and housework done. I miss family so much! I can't wait to see everyone over Easter, even if it's just a few people. It was good to see a few of you at Tammie's party.

Went to Zilker today and had a nice time on the train and in the park. It was such a beautiful day!

5 comments:

no_iffer said...

I cannot tell you the joy I felt when I saw a different post title than "elf yourself." I was about to start hating elves...

So glad you're back and I will be praying you all stay healthy! This has been a ridiculously sick winter for almost everyone I know, including us. So, hurry up and get here Spring!

no_iffer said...

I cannot tell you the joy I felt when I saw a different post title than "elf yourself." I was about to start hating elves...

So glad you're back and I will be praying you all stay healthy! This has been a ridiculously sick winter for almost everyone I know, including us. So, hurry up and get here Spring!

Max said...

Wow!! Just reading about all the sickness exhausted me. Glad you are back and out into the sunshine.

Tammie said...

Yeah! You're back. It is so nice to read your blog again. Thanks so much for coming over for my party. I really enjoyed spending time with you and the girls. Hope you have all your sickness over with for the year.

Gema said...

Welcome back! How exciting it was to see a post from you. We all have missed you so much. Can't wait to see you over Easter!