CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

30+ FREE Things to Do

While walking this morning my mind began reeling on free things my family could do. Going along with the budget I thought it might help. Thus the list was born. I thought it would be fun to have everyone add to it on your own blog. Just add the fun, free things you love to do!
1. Read a book
2. Play a game
3. Talk to someone
4. Spend time outside
5. Work in the yard
6. Pray
7. Worship
8. Read your Bible
9. Go for a walk
10. Run
11. Jump rope
12. Play basketball
13. Play football
14. Play baseball
15. Play soccer
16. Go to the park
17. Clean your room
18. Clean the garage
19. Pick-up the living room
20. Do the dishes
21. Dust
22. Clean the study
23. Clean out toys
24. Give someone a hug
25. Smile at someone
26. Read a book to someone
27. Look at pictures
28. Play with someone
29. Call a friend
30. Write a letter

1 comments:

Tammie said...

Do the DISHES? Uh... Why not- Scrub the toilet? This one made me read it twice. I thought my eyes were decieving me. We need to get you out of the house more. I'm worried about you.