CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Recipes

I had these yummy treats at AWANA last night. I wanted to share them with you all. Oh, my goodness, they are so good!!! I thought if everyone would like (and as you have time) it would be fun to each post a yummy recipe on our blogs. It could be something new or not.

Saltine Cracker Cookies
40 saltine crackers
2 sticks of butter
1 cup dark brown sugar
12 oz milk chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans

Line a jelly roll pay with foil. Lay crackers flat in one layer on foil. Bring butter and sugar to a boil and cook for three minutes (time this). Pour over crackers and bake at 400 for 5 minutes. Pour chocolate chips on the top and spread with a knife. Sprinkle nuts on top and press into chocolate. Bring to room temperature and cool. Keeps well in covered container in refrigerator.

1 comments:

Gema said...

Thanks for sharing--and I like the idea for all of us to do so. I will try to get it done....