CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Goals for next year (that I might possibly be able to control)

  • go on more dates with my husband
  • spend more time with my kids on purpose
  • paint the living room & upstairs hallways
  • run in a 5k
  • stay in budget every single month (oh, that would be awesome)
  • shop more garage sales

I am really looking forward to our anniversary. We are planning to stay downtown and see the Radio City Rockettes. Wouldn't that be awesome? They are coming to austin! I'd love to take a carriage ride...go for a walk...eat dinner somewhere...just spend time together. I need a break so badly, and I really need time alone with my husband. 13 years! And I love him even more than I did then. Every year we talk over our yearly goals, so I have to start thinking early in order to be ready.

1 comments:

Kia said...

I saw the Rockettes at Radio City when I was in high school and it was so much fun! You guys will have a good time!