CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

"The Search"

We are in the market for a small wire nativity set for the yard. You know the small ones (not life-size) that have lights wrapped around them? Has anyone seen any during their excursions? I have checked Wal-mart and Lowe's. Both places looked at me like I was from Mars when I mentioned I wanted a Nativity set. I was promptly told at both places that they have lots of Santas. Wal-mart stated they decided not to carry any nativity scenes for the yard this year in hopes of being politically correct. Somehow this doesn't surprise me. I guess that means they removed all secular books, Catholic candles, and Stars of David. I doubt it. They just don't get it. I really tried not to get angry. The poor cashier really has nothing to do with it, but I came home depressed anyway. Depression really is suppressed anger. Wow.

0 comments: