CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Amy I crazy?

Am I crazy to pass up $1000? A neighbor needs someone to watch her kids for one month. I would have the baby all day, every day and the two school aged kids after school. I'd love the money, but as Micah said, "Is it really worth it?". They are not the most well-behaved kids. They get into stuff, say things they shouldn't, and are down-right disobedient. Ugh. Why couldn't they be wonderful children? Somehow I have to tell her I can't do it. It's difficult for me b/c I could really use the money for the kids school, to purchase clothing, and to buy an ipod. I know the ipod is not really that important, but it does have to do with my health. I will be using it to run. Lord, why do you give us such difficult decisions to make?

0 comments: