CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm sick with the same congestion stuff micah had over thanksgiving. I've almost worked my way through an entire box of 160 Kleenex. I'm taking every medicine and supplement known to man. I can't wait to feel better. Why is it that every time I can start exercising again, something else happens? Please tell me this will just be a season.

I am still not feeling better about the childcare situation with my neighbor. To me, it seems we are not being a good neighbor, but honestly I really don't want to be tied down every day.

After 6 years, I am FINALLY ordering prints online. We realized the other day that blaine doesn't remember very much about his childhood because he has no pictures. We don't tell him stories of it because I don't think we remember either. Snapfish has prints for $.09 each. At that price I can afford to do this. No more excuses, and now I have two girls who can help me get them in an album. Yes, this should be a piece of cake.

0 comments: