CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Well, I did it. I told her I couldn't do it. It was so horribly hard to do. One of those times when you feel like you're really letting someone down. And even doubly hard is that we have been praying diligently for this family. I can't help but wonder if God was trying to make a way for me to have some influence on their life. Did I shut the door? But I must trust my husband's judgement. He really didn't think it was a good idea.

1 comments:

Gema said...

Wow, you were really put in a tough spot. But I agree that you made the right decision. I just don't see how you could get all you have to do with homeschooling and all done AND watch some unruly kids, too. That must have been hard to say no, but I think if God had opened that door to help them that he would have opened your hearts to say yes and you would just have known it was the right thing to do. With both of you having serious reservations I don't think this was the case.
And I think your anniversary plans sound so fun. And I love your autumn quote.