CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Today...

  • I am letting the kids sleep as long as they want.
  • I am only doing fun things.
  • Somehow that includes laundry and cleaning the kitchen.
  • Somehow that also includes the kids doing their laundry.
  • I am packing for a ladies' retreat.
  • I might even paint.
  • I'm throwing away 100 things.
  • I am just being ME.

Tomorrow....

  • I will get to hear the author of Calm My Anxious Heart, Intimate Issues and How to Really Love Your Man, Linda Dillow!
  • I will have to wake up early.
  • I will get to run out in nature with nothing around me but woods for as long as I want and am able.
  • I will get to be alone.
  • I will get to talk to others.
  • I won't have to cook any meals or clean up any messes.
  • I will pray.
  • I will listen.
  • I will study.
  • I will be quiet.

Sunday...

  • I will get to see my family again!
  • Kiss my husband!!!
  • Hold his hand!
  • Clean up the house from the weekend.
  • Do the dishes they left behind.
  • Make dinner.
  • Oh, well.

1 comments:

Gema said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I hope you enjoy to the fullest everything you do--especially the cleaning up when you get back home. :) I hope when you ran in nature this morning the wind was at your back or else I doubt you got very far....