CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Drama!

Oh, the drama with ladies. I cannot imagine what God thinks sometimes. So and so hurt my feelings...I hurt her feelings....will we do co-op? Will we not? What will it look like? We must all visit around and find out what everyone is thinking. I can do classes with you but not with her. I can do service projects with these families but not with others....Blah...Blah...Blah...Can you tell I am a little frustrated? Not with any person just the enemy and how he comes in to destroy everything he can. The ladies are all my friends and all very precious. I don't want to have to NOT be in co-op with them. I just can't do the workload anymore. Is there anything so wrong with that? Sorry to bore you all with this information, but it is what is going on in my life right now and the reason for me not posting very much. It is all consuming!

I have even considered moving to get away from it all! Too bad we just refinanced the house. How's that for conflict resolution? Not very good I guess.

It's times like these that I thank God for a levelheaded husband who can see through all the murkiness and choose to wait on the Lord. God, give me a spirit of humility to work through all this yuck.

3 comments:

Tammie said...

Hang in there. Nobody like change, least of all homeschoolers. And the pressure is on because 1. you are sooo nice and a take charge person, and 2. you are their friend. God has a plan for your group. Just trust him to put it into place.

Anonymous said...

Moving is just a temporary solution so friend of mine tells me when I have these types of things come up. I know what you are talking about, so few want to take responsibility for things but they want the benefits of it happening for them. Just know you can step back and it's okay. Micah and your kids need your energy and ministry first. I've been there, Tammie is right trust the Lord w/this His plan is best change is always hard for some.

Anonymous said...

Moving is just a temporary solution so friend of mine tells me when I have these types of things come up. I know what you are talking about, so few want to take responsibility for things but they want the benefits of it happening for them. Just know you can step back and it's okay. Micah and your kids need your energy and ministry first. I've been there, Tammie is right trust the Lord w/this His plan is best change is always hard for some.