CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm HEEEERE!!!

Well, my back and neck are slowly getting better. Actually my back feels great and my neck has intermittent pain. That's good! I think it's all just from lying around forever. But I'm getting there!

Getting ready for Shakespeare. I'm working on a backdrop for part of the play. Let's hope I get it done. costumes are sewn and ready for some acting. Elizabeth is absolutely fabulous in her role. I hope she doesn't freeze up because I think the whole thing is going to be amazing.

what else? I'm enjoying the day AT HOME. Doing some laundry, procrastinating on painting. Packing to go see my aunt. We've never been to my aunt's home, and we've all talked about it for years. And now we finally get to go. She has an indoor heated pool with this awesome energy efficient tubing that uses the sun to heat the pool. She has gardens galor with people that actually come to take care of it for her. She has umpteen number of bedrooms. I can only imagine what it's like, so I'll have to describe it better after we get back.

And saddest of all, we lost our camera! Can you believe that? No one knows where it is. It's just disappeared in thin air. Please pray that we will find it or that some honest person would turn it in. i don't want to think about all the pictures we're missing!

That's all for now!

1 comments:

Alisa said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Your aunt's place sounds amazing. I am praying the camera is found as I want to see pics of your aunt's place and I am sure Abigail has changed since the last pictures.

Have fun at your aunt's! Where does she live?