CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Abe Books... I love it!!!!

Okay, I just ordered some books from my new favorite place to order books....Abe books. You should check it out. Most likely they have what you need and what you love.

BUT...as I checked out I thought the price was a little high. I ignored it. And then I noticed I accidentally ordered two books I had already ordered! Oh well. At least they were all so cheap that in the end I still saved money. But gheez. How old am I getting? I think they were in my basket and it wasn't until I signed in when ordering that those books popped up. I'll know to check next time. Never crossed my mind, but I'm sure they asked and I said it was okay.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I have been using ABE books for years. I consider shopping them like a treasure hunt.

Tammie said...

Haha! I love it! Sounds like something I would do.
I'll have to check out this site.