CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2007

News Boys

We are going to see the News Boys tomorrow night! We are all so excited. It is the girls first concert, and I haven't been to one since George Strait in highschool. So here we go. I'm SURE I will feel old.

Also, through all my sickness and medicinal purchases I happened upon a wonder drug. At least for me and my family. It is Congaplex by Standard Process. I do not know where else to get it but People's Pharmacy. But truly as soon as you or the kids get a scratchy throat or stuffy nose. Start immediately, and it works overnight. We all had some sort of thing going on. We all took it and felt better the next morning. Elizabeth had fever and it took a whole day, but she was completely better in 1 1/2 days. And no one else got it! That has never happened. I should have given her a normal dose, and maybe she would have been better more quickly. Blaine was severely congested, and I was having to give him several breathing treatments in one day. The next morning it was as if nothing had been wrong. I gave some to a friend who was laid out on the couch. She was better the next day. They have chewables for kids that is great crushed and mixed in cherry yogurt; though B takes it straight. The capsules are twice as strong and work great! Directions on bottle.

1 comments:

Gema said...

Thanks for that recommendation on Congaplex. Have not heard of that before but will look for it. I did google it and found out that Target pharmacies have it. I am so glad it worked for you.

Can't wait to hear about the concert. I bet the girls love it.