CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Tag!

Here is how it works. Tell in your blog seven things we never knew about you and now wish we didn't. In other words...Seven strange/weird/crazy things about me. Then tag someone else-(at bottom of your blog say--I tag_____. And post the blog.

1. I have always been annoyed by the way my dad eats. Poor thing. It's really awful of me. He has a mouth full of implants because they were sucked out from some big truck that he used to drive. But I just can't stand it. I love everything else about him. I also can't stand for the kids to eat in front of me if I'm not eating; the noise drives me crazy.

2. Unlike Tammie, I never finish books. In fact currently I am reading at least 8 all at the same time. I love it! I just read a little when I can; otherwise, I get bored. Novels I have to stay up and read all in a few days. (Tammie, I can hear you cringing-are you okay?).

3. I hate to make phone calls to ask people simple questions. I will procrastinate until it's embarassing.

4. I am awful at housecleaning. Once I do it, it looks great. It's the talking myself into it that takes WEEKS!

5. Once I set my mind on something, on achieving some goal, I cannot tear my mind away from it. I will sacrifice everything to get it done. The children will not eat and I will run them ragged looking for the cheapest "this or that"; though, I've gotten a little better out of sheer survival. Or, I will have the kids stay up until 10 just to get their rooms absolutely perfect BECAUSE we never clean them out that often, and once I get started there is no stopping me!

6. I am a control freak. God help me. Really...I can't stand lots of noise. It's like I can't focus or something. A friend has said it's because I am so visual. I think I'm just mental.

7. Once Micah says we are going to eat at a certain place, I absolutely cannot have him change it. If my tastebuds have gotten used to Chinese, then only Chinese will do.

I tag Alisa!!! (Mom, will you let her know she's tagged).

3 comments:

no_iffer said...

Right there with ya on the house cleaning. I almost wish I could go through that nesting sensation every time I need to clean. I just hate hate hate cleaning. I love it when it's done, but gosh, getting there is a pain!!!!

Tammie said...

This is great! Oh - and by the way, the noise thing is not that uncommon. It is called noise sensitivity. I deal with it myself to some extent. You are not crazy- well, maybe just a little. :)

tpot said...

Oooooh. I guess I need to know more about this noise sensitivity thing. HMMM.