CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I love art lessons

I can say that because I have had a full 24 hours of preparing for them, and they are now over. Whew. I made it. I'll have more on Monday and Tuesday, but at least I get a little breather in between. I am feeling so stretched. Do you know how difficult it can be to try to explain to someone how to do something? This is keeping me sharp. And I have to be so organized. Houston, we could have a problem.

Anyway, I had a blast and earned a little cash. Okay, so Micah earns that in 30 minutes or something, but I tried. I did the best I could. That's what counts.

1 comments:

no_iffer said...

Hi! I am so excited for you! It's fun chasing that dream, doing something brave, huh? Scary, but fun! I love your other blog. I love it! I finally had a chance to comment - yay for summer!