CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Copy Cat

Okay, call me a copy cat, but I love Jenny's idea of a running log. OR at least I think I do. I've never done it before, so it'll be here or on paper. As she said I don't expect anyone to look at it, but it's a great way to keep track of whatever little progress I make. And besides I couldn't pass up the background. My main goal is a 5K, nothing big, and I just want to run the whole way. That is longer than I've ever run in my life. No comparing me to her 'cause she's already whipped my booty. And I expect it'll stay that way.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Don't worry about it. I copy Jenny all the time. Besides, I think it is a great idea. If I ever get off my lazy tookas, I'm going to keep a cycling log.

no_iffer said...

You guys are too funny. Copying me - like i've copy righted keeping a blog or something. : )

Tania, You're amazing with the running thing! I am so impressed and you were running some before I ever even thought about it...so maybe i'm copying you!

I know you, of all people, can accomplish anything you put your mind to! I can't wait to hear of your 5k success!