CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Livestrong

Tammie's post made me realize I need to brag on Micah. He participated in the 45 mile Lance Armstrong Livestrong race this weekend. And he made it! In just 4 1/2 hours. I was very impressed. He has been practicing, but honestly there are not many hills here like there are in Dripping Springs, at least not in our neighborhood. He estimated that he would finish in 4 hours, and I have to say he came pretty darn close. He breaked at each station, to stretch his back, etc. I am so thankful he did this so that he could finish with flying colors. He still can't feel his pinky...but everything else came home a-okay.

Go Micah!

1 comments:

Tammie said...

Yeah! Micah! You're the bomb! I hope you get feeling back in your pinky soon. When is your next ride? Maybe, I'll see you at the Livestrong challenge next year.