CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

How I'm Coming Along

Well, I've tried just about everything for nausea. So far the thing that helps the most is....nothing! And I think I am beginning to be okay with that. Seriously though I have found that NOT drinking at meals helps me tremendously. Eating very small meals every two hours is also helpful, which is very difficult to do sometimes. I love protein and pretty much hate most carbs. I guess that's good. Carbs just sit in my stomach like a rock unless accompanied by the lovely, yummy protein. Sometimes I forget this two hour regime and must stop for fast food while running errands. It is difficult to pack protein to go. Eating in general is just not that fun right now. I guess that's good for not gaining weight.

Generally by the end of the day I am miserable as my stomach is HUGE. I am not kidding. By the end of the day I look like I am 7 months pregnant and feel like it, too. So by the time the nausea is gone, I feel like a hot air balloon ready for take-off. This is some cruel punishment for not having as many varicose veins. This is going to be a long 7 more months. God, help me, please.

0 comments: