CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Resolutions

Well, Tammie inspired me to look at my resolutions. Honestly, at first I thought with the expectant little one coming there wouldn't be much to look at. But here is my list....Everything with nothing by it means it's done. Now, mind you this list was more for an encouragement of things I KNEW I'd get done! Some are still a little ify.

Teach my children
Teach art at a co-op
Do art for ME
Spend time with friends
Run
Clean my house
Read a book
Knit a scarf
Play with my children
Read to my children
Finish the curriculum we started (working on this right now!)
Start new curriculum after the above
Go swimming
Go on a summer vacation
Spend time with family
Watch Blaine play flag football
Make sure my children can read fluently (Rebecca read a chapter of Strawberry Girl to me today! and Elizabeth has been reading her head off....God did this one, not me)
Watch Rebecca do gymnastics
Watch Elizabeth's hip-hop performance
Teach my children to spell (Working on this this summer)
Read lots of email
Write letters and thank you notes
Tell people when I can't do something (I have done this repeatedly, including saying no to co-op)
Help others
Connect with my neighbors (Ummm...sort of)
Lose weight (HA!)
Replace the bathroom faucets Nope
Fix our van window so that it no longer whistles Yes
Buy different living room furniture Yes
Decorate our bedroom Yes, but still needs curtains
Replace the linoleum in the powder bath Nope
Paint my living room Nope
Play games with my husband
Date my husband
Appreciate my family
Love my mom and dad
Spend time with God
Teach my children to love the Lord with all their heart, mind, soul, and strength I guess we're always working on this one!

And here are the really big ones:
To spend time daily with God (uh, I guess I'll always be working on that)
Run 15 miles a week (Did this for a while this year, but currently no)
Run a 5k (Yes)
Run a 10k (Not going to happen)
Eat one fruit and glass of milk for a snack daily (no way, I'm doing good to get something down)
Eat 5 fruits and veggies every day (ditto, but did it for a long time this year)
Learn the discipline of withdrawing cash weekly (working on this)
Learn to fast (yeah, right, not right now)

0 comments: