CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day I was very blessed with a surprise certificate for Sprinkle of Grace! I am so very excited and motivated now more than ever to lose a little weight and trim up a bit. I told Micah the only requirement is that Jenny must make me look gorgeous. Well, I'll settle for decent and happy. No pressure, Jenny. Really. No really.

I found a new website I am trying out called http://www.livestrong.com/ You can track your calories, exercising, and water intake. I think it is way cool and motivating. We have to do what works.

We had a wonderful day visiting with Mom, Don, Brian, Tammy, and Ariel. I beat everyone at Master Clue which was a miracle b/c it was the most chaotic game ever played. But we made it. We enjoyed a buffet lunch with Mom, Don, Jesse, and Tammie. It was a delightful day filled with cute cards and fun times. Thanks, everyone.

1 comments:

no_iffer said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait to do your family session! It'll be so fun! :) Yay! And I'll make you look gorgeous, dahling! ;)