CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I have been a busy little bee cleaning out books I never use and putting the ones I want to keep in order. It is such a task. The dusting makes it even more of a chore. But I am thankful for time to do it. The kids were busy today with friends, so I had lots of time and a fair amount of energy. Too bad I don't always have those combinations.

In an effort to collect all of our medical receipts I also cleaned off Micah's desk. Dun...Dun...Dun...The DREADED Desk. It looks better now and much is actually put away. But what are all those computer books? Does he actually use them?

I have also been scouring the Internet for GK leotards for Rebecca. Found one on Craig's list and several on ebay. So, hopefully some of those will come through. They are usually $30 a pop, so anything less is great!

I now have three people in the house with ear infections. What is up with that?! Some relief, please!

0 comments: