CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

God, Help Us; School is Starting!

Well, we made it through one more gymnastic meet. Apparently, Becca placed 8th or something out of 60. She was pretty happy about that. Seemed to me she was busting out the scores. Not as nervous this time; though, she told me she felt more so. I couldn't tell. More ribbons and medals. If we keep at this pace we'll have to get an entire room to house all this stuff.

School room is cleaned up, maps hung on the wall, whiteboard, too. I even vacuumed, well, sort of. Blaine vacuumed the scrap where they played playdough. We're ready for school tomorrow. Part of me can't wait and part of me is wondering if I can really live up to the "schedule" I've written...at all. Will we even get one thing done, or will the whole thing blow up in smoke? We shall see. Either way tomorrow is coming, and we're as ready as we'll ever be. Good thing is that it has only been 2 weeks since we last did school, so we're not entirely "All-Summer" rusty. That might help. Either way, God, help us!

0 comments: