CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

It's A Girl!!!

Or, at least I hope! We've already bought the crib bedding, and it has pink and purple flowers. I'm going to trust that the tech's 30 years of experience will prove her right! I cannot believe I am going to be the mother of 3 girls! Something I would never have dared to ask God for, but am so happy He did for me! I feel so important. Silly really. But, I guess we need to cherish these few moments when we feel as if we have something important to do. Because...all too soon there will be crying and incompetence settling in. But for now I feel as if God has an important mission for me to accomplish in raising these three girls. God help me! I need to be the mouth that speaks truth to them, that prepares them for the road bumps and obstacles of teenagerness and womanhood. I need to be the hands that pray and caress when those road bumps aren't scuttled. Wow! What a job. All you other moms give me courage!

2 comments:

Amber Lichtenstein said...

Congratulations!!! Im so excited for you! I thought for sure you'd have a boy! A girls better though- haha.

no_iffer said...

i know i already said it, but I am so excited for you guys! Another beautiful girl! i can't wait to meet her! And to take her pictures! Yay!