CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

This Week

Had a little scare this week. Sunday night I had contraction-like something or nothers, pelvic pressure, chills, and it felt like the baby was tap dancing to the Arctic Circle. Monday night was Blaine's birthday, so I really was too tired to notice anything. And then again Tuesday night I just didn't feel good and felt like things could progress at any moment. So, I called the nurse hot line since my nurse suggested I do so at night. She concluded that I probably had a bladder infection and should go in the next day. So, on Wednesday Micah stayed home while I went to the doctor. I actually got to see my midwife, so I was excited and relieved that she would be taking are of something so important. I wanted to make sure I wasn't going into labor. She checked me and everything is fine. Whew. The test showed I do have a bladder infection, so they started me on meds. I was so relieved! So all is well, and we are moving into week 22!

1 comments:

Gema said...

Oh, Tania--I can just imagine your fear. I aam so glad it was just a bladder infection and you are on the road to recovery.
Just take care of yourself. You do an awesome job at all you do--and go ahead and invite your friends over--don't worry about the house--they will just be glad to be there with you and each other.