CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pleasant Place

Little baby is kick, kick, kicking. I'm at that pleasant place of pregnancy where you love it so much yet can't wait for baby. But I still can't believe how little she is! Not even a pound yet and I've gained I think 20 times that amount. How can that be? I tried so hard not to, but it is difficult to stay motivated when there are so many necessary things to do. As I was praying about it the other day I sensed God saying that I probably would never be able to do it all. And when the Lord of all hosts tells you that, well you know you just need to give it up and not worry about it. So, I exercise when I can and try not to beat myself up over it. But my kids are educated, my husband is fed, my baby is safe, and I spend time with God (on most days). That is what matters. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." I have to keep telling myself that.

I miss friends. I have been kind of isolated the past 5 months. I feel like I have hibernated or something. I'm sure I have slept most of it. The rest of the time I have shuttled kids back and forth to their activities. I have this deep desire to plan some wonderful party yet realize I could never pull it off. Or, we'd all be sitting around wondering what to do. I get way too stressed out currently about cleaning, so I've just opted not to do it. I can't handle the pressure. No. Really. I can't.

0 comments: