CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mexia

We just got back from the wonderful town of Mexia. It was so absolutely wonderful to be around FAMILY. I just loved it! I hope everyone loves us as much as we love them. I mean I hope we didn't get on everyone's NERVES too much. I know I can be grumpy and indecisive and just down right stupid at times. But it was great to be around PEOPLE. I had a blast!

And Tammie's Amazing Race was fabulous!!!!!!! We are all sore over here and nursing our wounds. But it was well worth it. I hope everyone else is well. My feet hurt mostly because I was dumb and didn't bring good running shoes and wore my crocs instead.

Now it's to the laundry we go! I've already got a few loads of sheets washed, but I think we'll be working on this all day.

Thanks, family, for making it such an amazing trip. We really enjoyed seeing all of you. And thanks, Mom and Tammie, for all you did to plan it and make it a success!!!

1 comments:

Tammie said...

Man! You are fast!! You are loved more than you can ever know! I haven't noticed you getting on anyone's nerves. You're the best!

FYI: I am already trying to come up with some more messy tasks for next year!