CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Abby's Tricks

Abigail is so amazing. I watched her on the floor today and she got up on her tippy toes while balanced on her fore arms. I tease her that she is a 9 month old in a 6 month old body.

While I took a nap on the couch she tried to grab the blanket away from me. She LOVES blankets. I can't wait till she can sleep with one. She could probably use the one Aunt Christy made her because it is tiny, but I haven't wanted to take a chance yet. I'm a little uptight, I know.

She can play on the floor sitting up, bend over to reeeeach for something and sit back up.

She can sit on the floor and get on her tummy! (Wow! that girl has amazing control of her body).

If you stand her up she can hold on to the side of her pack and play.

3 comments:

Tammie said...

She's amazing!

Alisa said...

Awwwww! Such a talented young lady

Gema said...

What a talented grand-daughter i have! I can just picture her pulling your blanket off. She is such a doll. I don't want her growing up too fast...