CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

I Love...

coffee in the morning.

little toes...

smiling babies who throw their heads back....

Big toes...

scratching Blaine's back.

snuggling next to my husband.

sleeping...I haven't gotten enough of it lately.

really good blog posts.

the blog world.

great photos.

watching my children grow up. They have been riding their bikes over to a friend's house and taking care of a bunny, three dogs, four chickens, four gardens, and four cats all by themselves! Today they stayed late because they made a mess on the kitchen floor and had to sweep it up. YES!

teaching school.

snuggling with Blaine.

watching Elizabeth brush her hair.

rubbing Rebecca's cheeks when she smiles.

picturing my husband's face.

eating things I shouldn't like vanilla cake and ice cream.

not exercising when I should and then I love it when I start back up again.

making new meals for my family and seeing them enjoy them.

being lazy every once in a while.

reading a good book.

rainy days...wish we had one.

FALL. Will it ever get here?

Watching Blaine's excitement over finding Presidents cards at Target.

Sending my oldest girl to swim with her friend without me.

Seeing Becca's cute little figure from working out all the time.

1 comments:

Alisa said...

Thank you for this post. I needed to read something uplifting and encouraging.