CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Brimful...

What? I can't believe I'm joining the ranks of bloggers! It seems like such a trite thing when everyone else you know is doing it and then you decide to do it as well. Oh well. I'll just have to get over that. You see what happened is that I drank half of a Dr. Pepper around 8:30 and now I can't go to sleep. I have more productive things to do than start blogs, but I am hoping in the end this will prove to be helpful to me. You see I feel the motherhood stage of my life is getting the best of me. Er, I mean I hope it is! I am hoping to make some sense of it all by journaling here. Well, maybe I will; maybe I won't. Either way, I LOVE journaling and miss it terribly. A journal can't turn its ears off or change the conversation or ask for a cup of milk. It just sits there and takes whatever you have to say! Nonetheless, I hardly ever take the time to journal and most of the time don't even know where I placed it! I'm working on that. Hopefully I won't lose my computer that much...

All that to say I have immensely enjoyed the entries of various family members and have been encouraged beyond measure. May this be an overflow of a cupful.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

You go girl! I am glad you have joined the ranks! I'm still trying to get over feeling silly about this, but Juliw says it will pass. And it has helped clear and organize some of my thoughts. I can't wait to read more!

Gema said...

Yea! I am so glad you have joined the blogger ranks. Beware, it is very addicting but oh, so fun, and so good just to get your thoughts down. How I wish I was Jenny's age when I began this as I have bits and pieces of diaries and journals scattered in multiple notebooks and scraps of paper all over my house. It is such an awesome way for you mom's (I mean those with young kids) to log what life is like raising kids. As you get older you just tend to forget all the cute sayings and funny happenings. I can't wait to read more.