CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 10, 2007

So Excited!!!

Okay,
I am so utterly excited and just floating on cloud 9. Crystal Lake called us this morning to let us know that we could use their building for free!!! So, not only is this the perfect place to meet for our co-op it will cost us only sweat to clean it afterwards. This is just too good. I am so thankful for the Lord's goodness in providing us this place. Just when I thought all was hopeless, He provided exceedingly & abundantly above all we could ask or think. I was dumbfounded when he said it would be free of charge. I wanted to clean my ear and say, "Excuse me, did you say "FREE"?...Because I'm not really sure I heard you correctly." But I was so afraid he'd change his mind, so I thought I'd just wait until I pick up the paperwork.
God is good-all the time!

1 comments:

Gema said...

How wonderful, Tania, I am so excited for you. I know how much that must lift your spirits for the school year ahead. Thank you, God. He is so good. ALWAYS!