CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

STUFF

I'm waiting to see if I publish anything of importance here before I tell anyone about it...At the very least I will amuse myself greatly.

I am currently doing a major reorganization of our home. Everything in this room is going to that room, and everything in that room is going to that room; you get the picture. I feel like Ernie and Bert in that book where Bert is looking for his cowboy hat. Man, that is my favorite book ever because so many times in my life I find myself in that same situation!

All the kids toys are getting boxed up and put away for rotation. I have never seen so much stuff in all my life. Why? Why do we shuffle so much? Why do we collect so much? I was astounded when I got their toys and books in the boxes. Utterly astounded. I couldn't believe how much they had! I filled ten boxes. And I go through their stuff all the time. About every two or three months I give away 10 bags or so to the Salvation Army. How do we collect so much stuff?

4 comments:

Micah Swanson said...

I'm proud of you, baby for organizing the house! That is no small chore!

Micah Swanson said...

This was Micah logged in as Elizabeth, btw.

no_iffer said...

Um, so would you like to come to my house next. I am sure I would be amazed at your wonderous works!
Glad you have joined the blogging world! You will love it!!

Gema said...

I am so impressed with your organizing momentum--It is definitely something you have to be in the mood for so you can get rid of stuff. It is totally amazing how it can grow so quickly. I speak from vast experience.......