CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Some Good Things Are Going On

I visited my vein doctor last week, and he said my veins look really good. Which means, I don't have to wear the compression stockings at all this pregnancy! This is a complete miracle because I have worn them with all the other pregnancies, except Elizabeth. If you have never worn compression stockings, thank your lucky stars! You basically have to squeeze your entire leg in an opening the size of a golf ball. No joke. It's a lot of fun when you are 9 months pregnant. At any rate, this is the best news I have heard since the baby news.

We ordered Rebecca a new math curriculum. It is awesome! No more Abeka madness for us. I have her repeating the 4th grade this summer because she needs the practice. She can then start the 5th grade one in the fall while all the information is fresh. I don't have to help her at all!

Elizabeth only has 30 lessons or less of her math and she's done! Whew. We're almost there, and then she gets to start on the computer. I can't wait! She is currently going door to door with her dad selling cookies, fudge, and brownies to raise money for youth camp.

Blaine just cleaned up his entire room by himself. Do you know how big his room is?

We might actually get a family picture made next week.

So far, I have remembered to email or call everyone I need to...I think. It's difficult to know for sure when you can't remember everything.

Overall, I have felt pretty good the past 5 days. A little nauseous and queasy but not too bad overall. Unfortunately that did include a night of throwing up, but I made the mistake of trying to take my vitamin. Oh well. Not ready for that yet. The baby is officially 11 weeks old and has fingerprints!

1 comments:

Gema said...

Im' so glad to hear things are going better. You are on a real roll here. And doing school when you are feeling so icky and the kids sound like they are doing great. I am so proud of you. And so thrilled that those mean stockings can stay in the drawer. Just glad all is well with you. and sounds like Blaine might have his dad's clean room genes after all. Micah was by far my neatest kid when it came to room cleaning.
Thanks for your sweet note.