CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Strollers

A friend GAVE me a jogging stroller. Can you believe that? It is such a splurge, yet such a thing I really, really wanted for so many babies. I have continued to jog a little through the pregnancy, nothing crazy, just a little. So, this was a very welcome and exciting gift. I still can't believe it! And then I found a really cool regular stroller at a garage sale this morning for only $40! It's the kind that can fit into the car and the stroller. I always wanted one of those, too, but I already had a good, working stroller for all the other kids. Now, I can get the fun things I never could before!

Oh, yeah, and Micah bought a laptop. Our life is now complete.

1 comments:

Tammie said...

Wow! I am so excited for you! Those strollers look really cool.
And I have to admit, I am super jealous of Micah. But, instead of turning green with envy, I may just bug him with computer questions when we set out to get our own laptop.