CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Everything Okay

Just wanted everyone to know I am feeling a whole better. I am still needing to take is super easy and rest a lot. I'm about to go do that now. I'll get test results back later this afternoon, so that will give some definitive answers of a sort. Either way the contractions have gone away completely and I do feel a little like myself again. I was able to drive to the doctors with only one contraction and was even able to stop at Babies R Us to pick up a present for a friend and welcome home outfit for baby. I can just tell I tire a lot more easily and need to be in a horizontal position! Even sitting is not enough; though, it is better than standing.

1 comments:

Amber Lichtenstein said...

Good to know! Hope everythings alright.