CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hoopla

Contractions and more contractions. They have me counting them per hour which is really fun. I've had too many for two days in a row. Put myself on partial bed rest. Lots of movies over here. Seems like two weeks since Monday. I've cancelled everything in my life, as if I had something to cancel anyway.

Nurse didn't like that I had more contractions last night, so I have to go in first thing in the morning. I hate all the hub-bub. I just want to go to Wal-Mart or Target. Target would be better. In time. Of course this may mean we do nothing for Thanksgiving or Christmas. I'm trying not to think about that. I woke to images of our kids going on a hayride to get our Christmas tree and me staying back home. Tear.

My good friend is in the hospital with weird electrolytes. So much going on. God help us all because we're like the blind helping the blind.

0 comments: