CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

It Has Slipped...

I can no longer do the grocery shopping. On Monday the kids and I went to HEB, I think the first time in 3 weeks. They pushed the cart, lifted all the heavy stuff. They were super. Well, Blaine did scream and cry that he cut his hand on a pineapple. But I was so nice and patient during the whole thing, refusing to get stressed but to enjoy this little moment. Let's face it, he won't cry about pineapples forever, and he'll probably never touch one again. Everyone in the store thought it quite amusing. I'm glad we could offer entertainment.

Later that day I laid down some and did a few piddly housework items. Then they came. From 2:30-8:00 my uterus contracted. I drank 3 glasses of water and laid down at 2:30 but felt good enough to get up again in an hour. I don't know if they went away. Eventually, at 5:30 I took notice and decided I should probably start timing these suckers. 5 in 30 minutes. Drink 3 more glasses of water, lay down. 5 in 20 minutes. Call the nurse. Stay down. Starve. Finally, at 8:00pm they subsided. I ate and fell asleep. It was stressful and emotional. I saw the doctor on Tuesday and thankfully everything checked out fine.

So, I've been banned. Is it "lay" or "laid"? Jenny???

0 comments: