CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

We Have Made It...

to 30 weeks. Somehow I feel a sense of accomplishment and relief. I think the next milestone will be 32 and then probably 36. I don't know. I still have to take things super, super easy. My normal pace is so far away from reality right now it is UNREAL. I can do about 1/100 of what I used to do. I can go shopping. That is a good thing, but I am afraid that might be slowly slipping from my hand, too. I hate to say it. But I think once or maybe twice a week is realistic for the shopping arena. Not sure how groceries fit into that. Maybe that sounds like a lot to the rest of everyone else. But when you have the nesting hormone surging through your blood, that is very limited. I am learning to accept it.

0 comments: