CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Starbucks

I broke down and cried in Starbucks yesterday. We were on a date, and I had a little meltdown. As we drove home, cutting our date short, it escalated into a full-blown chocolate fondue party (meltdown). We won't go into details. Let's just say Micah decided that he needed to purchase me 3 huge boxes of Kleenex at Target later that day. All he said was, "Here, you need this." Poor guy. You know we think we have it hard with them, but they really had no idea what in the heck they were getting into when they married us.

1 comments:

no_iffer said...

you poor dear! I'm so sorry you've been so tearful and emotional. I can only imagine how you must feel. I for one think you're amazing. And always always always will. Because I think you're amazing because of who you are, not what you do.
And I'll do something for you. If it will make you feel better, I will go ahead and stop doing dishes, laundry, cooking dinner and cleaning house until you can. Yep. That's right. I will make that sacrifice for you. I'm that sweet. :)

love ya! can't wait to see you at thanksgiving!
PS - I'm so sorry I haven't been commenting. The way your blog doesn't update on tammies' blogroll is throwing me!