CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

I Just Love Her!

My heart is just overwhelmed. I love her coos and her sighs. Her laughs and her grins. She has such a cute personality. Everyone loves her so much. I pray for a wonderful, delightful lifetime of smiles for this little one.

The kids are so good at playing with her. They are such wonderful helpers around the house, too. They have truly made these days with Abigail even more delightful. I love seeing their fresh delight in her. Life through their eyes is truly more interesting.

1 comments:

Tammie said...

I jsut got caught up! I delighted in the joy you are finding in Abigail. Then, I laughed at your Wednesday delima.
If it helps any, I feel that way about Wednesdays, too. They are aweful! Truly overwhelming! And, I don't do laundry til the weekend!