CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some things I have wanted to do but haven't been able...

  • visit my MIL in Marble Falls
  • visit my MIL in Austin
  • shop all day (Oh, actually I HAVE done this, but once is never enough)
  • stay with my mom for two weeks without actually missing my husband

Things I have done lately that I really enjoyed...

  • Found a new second-hand store that I really liked. I found two skirts and two pairs of pants. We will not discuss that I purchased a pair of pants that I cannot actually button. There is no sense in this purchase except that I could actually get the pants ON.
  • Bought Abigail an Easter dress that she ABSOLUTELY did not need. Oh well.
  • Bought her a cute little Sea Horse that plays lovely lullabies, lights up, and gurgles like the sea. I admit it is therapy, but I just love buying things.
  • Gone to see my mom.
  • Slept until 10am at my mom's.
  • Ate a double chocolate brownie.
  • Looked at my husband and baby fast asleep on the sofa. So cute.
  • Looked into the eyes of my ten-year-old and realized I was looking into the eyes of a lady.
  • Hugged my thirteen-year-old and realized that sometimes...we are friends. She is truly my right hand.
  • Cuddled with my seven-year-old son on the couch.
  • Talked happily on the phone with my husband about nothing at all.
  • Looked at fairy houses that my girls had built in the country.
  • Watched Blaine run and play soccer at my mom's, without any inhibitions.
  • Listened to Rebecca think of "happy things" while driving home through a storm.
  • Looked at a beautiful, sparkly clean room without asking anyone to clean it.
  • Talked on the phone to a friend today. Gosh I miss her.

1 comments:

Alisa said...

Nothing like seeing a daddy curled up with one of his babies. Such a touching moment. My heart is so full when I see Devon curled up on Waylon's chest and they are both asleep.