CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Reflections and Cookies

"I have shut my eyes just so I would stay blind. Make me over. Make me new. Make me a mirror, a reflection of you. Take me all apart. Take me to your heart, and pull me closer. Oh, Jesus! Make me over....Day after day I get in my own way....I am only made of your imaginings..." If you have not heard this song by Natalie Grant, go purchase it NOW. It is absolutely the best song ever written in all of history.

Here is the best cookie recipe ever made, too. Go make these now and listen to your new music.
Daniel's Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 c butter
1 c sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
3 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1-1/2 c chocolate chips (NOT a whole bag)
Mix butter and sugars, eggs, and vanilla. Add dry. Mix well. Add choc chips. 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Take out when tops are still white. Oh my!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Hey! We used Benchmark Electric. They also put the wiring and everything in the new house. They have been very fair with us. Their numbers are - Quenton Walden 848-3615 and Clayton Walden 848-3599. (I think they are brothers.) OR www.Benchmarkelectric.com Hope they can help. They have been really busy, which is why we had to wait a week before they could get out here.

tpot said...

Thanks!