CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

What else

The same day as my father's heart attack I noticed I felt dizzy walking down the hallway of the hospital. I passed it off as weariness and went on. From then on I noticed it every day for 10 days. I finally went to the doctor. I was sure it was something very serious that I was ignoring. The doctor here in CP told me to go home and eat a candy bar or drink a coke when I felt that way b/c I was hypoglycemic. I wanted to smack him. He hadn't taken blood. He didn't ask any questions. He didn't even check my heart. This is the same group that another doc told me to wrap my foot for a few days after I told her it had been hurting me for 6 months. Let's see I figured that one out, too. A visit to the Podiatrist was in order.

So after the coke doctor, the next day I visited an Internist. Much better. He actually had a brain and used it. He asked me a million questions. Looked at my test results from the previous day and concluded allergies or a virus. Whew! Not too bad. I was told to come back in a week if it didn't get better. Well, then the next week I was busy. Labor day, two dentist app, two chiropractor app, and life. I felt okay. Still dizzy, but manageable. Until Saturday....

0 comments: