CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Ballet Performance

Elizabeth had her ballet performance yesterday. I cried like a baby. I cried like a new mom. I cried like a mother watching her little girl grow into a young lady. I cried, and I smiled, and cried, and smiled, and laughed. It was so beautiful. So poetic. She and 8 other classmates performed to "Rejoissance" in beautiful, lavender flowy gowns. They had lavender flowers in their hair, and flowers on their gowns. It could have been in a wedding. It was so inspiring. And then the last song that they performed (she was not in it) was a worship dance with 10 girls. It was so powerful as they completely filled the stage and many poured out their hearts in genuine worship. It was amazing.

Her teacher gave an invitation at the end for everyone to give their heart to the Lord. Gary and Ginger were there. We were praying for them.

0 comments: