CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Nothing on my mind

Nothing of importance is on my mind today. It's just a fun day with not much work. Everything has wound down for the year. Tonight is the last night of ballet. We will continue with school, but that shouldn't take much of our day during the summer. There will be days we skip it, but for the most part we will keep plugging away. Can't forget 7 x 5! We must! We must!

I am so looking forward to the family get together. I can't wait to see our family. I miss everyone so much. Our van is sick, and we have to decide if we want the Honda dealership to fix it ($$$$$, but they would do it right the first time) or Billy Bob that works out of his garage to fix it. His name's not really Billy Bob, but you know what I mean!

Many congrats to Amber and Jerry!!!! I can't wait to meet Hayden. He is so scrumptiously cute!!!!!!! I love that hat!!!

1 comments:

Tammie said...

I'm glad you are looking forward to the family get together. I was worried it would send you into a frenzy of activity. I'm resisting the urge myself. Yeah, SUmmer!