CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

A Beautiful Word

Things are going better today. We got through Tuesday when I felt like I could never purchase anything again to today. Payday. Such a beautiful word. So much hope comes in that word. Like...I will be able to buy groceries. We can pay for our house. We can pay for our car. Very nice word.

I have been teaching art to three sisters. They are so cute. They come over every other Wednesday and we have a marvelous time. The kids don't like having to give up that time with me, but I have found that it is such a refreshing moment for me. I absolutely love teaching people how to draw, to shade, to really see what they are looking at. I get jazzed just thinking about it. I have contemplated taking on more students for the summer, but I don't know. Becca has the hardest time with it. She gets to watch a movie, so I don't know why she is so against it. To her my time belongs to her. She's so cute. And the best part...I get a check and 3 hours of free babysitting. What a deal.

1 comments:

Tammie said...

That is so hard. Being torn between your children's desires and your own passion. My two cents? If your passion is able to fill your cup, so to speak, so that you have more to give to your children, then you should give time to your passion. Man. That is a little convoluted. It sounded so much better in my head. Hope you are able to glean something from it.