CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Good news

Maybe if I buy new beaters it will continue to work. I turned it on without the beaters and it worked. Makes you wonder....I have a hand mixer in the meantime.

Also, my oven got fixed. The other day Elizabeth opened it to put a pizza inside, and the whole glass piece come off in her hand! She was standing there holding the handle. It was hilarious. Until I realized insulation was exposed in my kitchen. Then I freaked a little. But my trusty, rusty hubby got it back together again. :)

1 comments:

Tammie said...

I didn't realize you had lost a beloved family member right before Thanksgiving. Anything that has been in your family that long has got to be a part of your family. You might have a bent beater. That happened to me once. For some reason, they just won't work if they don't 'look' their best. I hope it can be fixed. Thanks again for all you did to make this Thanksgiving wonderful for us all.