CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 30, 2007

New Mixer

I finally came to the conclusion that the only remedy was a new mixer. I researched, and really a Kitchen Aid Artisan is the only possibility. Otherwise you are wasting your money. I found a good deal on Amazon. $200 and $20 off. The same mixer is $300 at BBB. Even with 20% off, this was a better deal. I ordered it on Tuesday afternoon and it was here the next day. I still can't believe it! I love it. It is black and looks so pretty in my kitchen. Now I wonder what I ever did without it. It is so much better than my mother's old one. But it had to be this way. It had to break in order for me to change. I loved it too much. Now I will love this one the same and make new memories with my children baking and cooking. Some day they will buy one in hot pink or purple or lime green. But for now we will enjoy using this wonderful gift God has given us.

1 comments:

Gema said...

Yea for you! How exciting to get a new mixer right before Christmas when you can really put it to good use. I am happy for you.
way off the subject--did I leave a mousepad at your house???