CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Wall Border

I found a new bedding set for Blaine. I had been showing him sport comforters for a while in catalogs. All of them were met with, "No...I don't like it. I want football." I was trying to keep him well rounded. You know, football, basketball, baseball. But football is on the brain. They had one at Wal-Mart and he flipped out. I was relieved. Finally something. I then got the notion that I'd go ahead and repaint and redo the wall border. They had ONE. Not enough. Unfortunately it was on clearance. That would normally be a great thing, but with his room one would never cut it. I called my mom up and she was able to find one at her Wal-mart, but that still leaves me one short. So....SHOULD ANYONE FIND A WALLPAPER BORDER AT WAL-MART WITH FOOTBALLS, BASKETBALLS, BASEBALLS, AND BLUEJEAN DENIM IN THE BACKGROUND please let me know! There is a thin red and white stripe at the top. I only paid $1.50 for mine, but I am willing to pay up to $10 for it. They have another pattern, but it doesn't match. I would appreciate it wholeheartedly! If you should purchase it and I don't need it, I will still pay you and return it later. My mom is currently searching every Wal-mart where she lives but nothing else has turned up.

5 comments:

no_iffer said...

I will look! And if I should get lucky and find it, I will buy it for sure!!! I am so glad tha tyou are getting to redo his room. How fun!!!

Kia said...

I went to Wal-Mart today on a mission to find one and sadly they didn't have any. I even checked online but they didn't have any either. :( I will try another Wal-Mart tomorrow on my way home from work.

Max said...

I will check the Wal*Mart in Marble Falls this week.

Max said...

Marble Falls Wal*Mart did not have any. If you can provide the name of the pattern or the manufacturer and the mfg code, I might could find it online at ebay or through the mfg website. There are closeout companites that may have it also.

tpot said...

Thanks all for looking. It is clearanced, so I know it will be hard. Ya'll are all so sweet for looking and for leaving comments! I feel so blessed. I did check ebay no luck.