CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

May I say this?

I'm sure not many of you have time to read all the blogs you are dedicated to, and I know posting a reply takes EVEN MORE time. However, it would really mean a lot to me to see a few comments every now and then. It would help me to feel as if what I have to say is important to someone.

I, too, don't have much time to read blogs. I'm picky to only read ones of those I know. Only once in a blue moon do I branch out.

I'm not asking for long replies, just a little, "I read it." would do. I would really feel loved.

If not, I fear I will discontinue blogging. Though we say we don't care if anyone reads it, the truth is that it really isn't much fun if anyone doesn't. I can just as easily write all this in my journal and keep it to myself. I would really prefer that. Somehow that would be easier, but I do this to stretch myself. Hopefully I will become a better writer. But even more so, hopefully I will be better known by those I don't get to see as much as I'd like.

I hope that you all understand. If you are unable to comment due to time restraints, that is fine.

I have only recently learned from a very good blogger friend that commenting is actually expected out there in the blogger world. It is considered a courtesy. I felt so bad as I hadn't been leaving comments, only reading. Since then I have tried to leave comments to the blogs that I read. It leaves sort of a trail for the reader and adds even just a little more meaning to their blog.

Of course I don't expect everyone to comment or anyone for that matter, so please do not feel obligated. I find I usually read one night and comment another. And sometimes I don't comment at all.

And may I say that I really appreciate those that have left comments. You have warmed my soul.


Lovingly,
T

4 comments:

no_iffer said...

Please Please PLEASE don't ever stop blogging. I love reading your posts! I check it at least 3 times a day!!! I am sorry I don't comment. It is just hard sometimes, but I will from now on I promise! Please don't stop! Please don't stop!! and I am so sorry if my lack of commenting has hurt your feelings. I love your blog! Love it!!!!

Gema said...

I love your blog too and am always so disappointed when you have not added to it. Sometimes just because of time I don't reply and i am sorry because I feel the same way when I see that 0 comments by my blogs.
I have missed all you bloggers so when we have been without interentet. We are at library now with people waiting in car so gotta run. Love you, Tania, and love your writing so don't stop--please.....

Tammie said...

I'm so sorry! I would have left more comments, and will from now on. I think you are so right. It makes my day to read someone's comment on my ramblings. I just thought I was being silly. Oh, and if you stop blogging, I'll just have to show up at your door demanding to know what when on in your day. So, to prevent you and your children having to hide behind the drapes everytime you hear a knock at the door, I think you should just keep on blogging. Ha Ha!

tpot said...

You guys are so sweet. Thank you. It's good to know someone cares and is reading...Love you all!