CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Swing Low

I am so frustrated today. We are back into school full swing, but no body is swinging. In fact I am completely frustrated. Frustrated that we never have enough time to do everything and we work ALL DAY. I've dealt with a million bad attitudes and I wonder why in the world am I doing this? I know this is a temporary lack of faith, but deep down I am really very angry. Angry that my kids can't be more disciplined and that they just can't be appreciative. I had to pull the kids with cancer card today. Yep. It's gotten bad. So bad in fact I'm thinking we need to visit St. Jude's on a regular basis. I don't know where it is in the country, but I'm sure we can afford a weekly trip to visit the children.

And to top it off I ordered school books from some lady over 3 weeks ago, and I haven't seen hide nor hair of them. I put a call in and she didn't call back. What does this mean? Is she just some lady that sends homeschool emails hoping to lure as many moms as she can to fork over $140? Oh, where are my books? I just feel so disorganized without them.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Hang in there! You and the kids are in a funk. Just keep sludging through and you will eventualy get on the other side of it. Just think, about the time you get things going well, summer will be here.

no_iffer said...

You can do it! If it helps any, you're like my hero! You cook and clean and teach and do art classes and run and eat healthy and budget! Tpot! Give yourself some credit - you're amazing! UH - MAZE - ING! And we all deserve to have annoying frustrating days! Thanks for blogging about it - it's make me feel tons better to know even you have low days too! :)